You’re looking for just the right performance at your next event. You just went to a storytelling concert and want to learn how to do that. You’re an experienced performer looking to deepen your telling. You think storytelling could bring new perspectives to your craft or organization. You need a document that shines and connects your readers to your topic. Laura Packer is a dynamic storyteller, a thoughtful coach, an experienced teacher and a skilled writer. She understands how stories infuse our lives, our organizations and our products. She can help you make story a more vital part of your life.
News update spring 2018!
- As you know I will be co-teaching Right Livelihood Professional Training with Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg. This 110-hour training is mostly online and will help you identify, hone, and strategize the work of your heart. Spaces are filling up, so if you’re interested PLEASE sign up soon!
- I’ve relocated to Minnesota, so if you live in the upper Midwest and are looking for a performer, coach, or consultant, I’m your new neighbor!
- My travels continue. I will be in South Carolina, Kansas City, and elsewhere in the coming months. Please get in touch if you’d like coaching, a house concert or something else.
- I’m expanding my coaching work. If you are looking for affordable, creative, compassionate, clear-headed coaching, I’m available in person or via Skype/Hangouts/etc. Let’s talk.
- If you haven’t had a chance, please visit my Facebook page and give it a like.
- Lastly, if you book work for the second or third quarter of 2018 by April 30, 2018 and mention this offer, I will give you either 10% off your services or a free coaching session. Either way, it’s a minimum of $125 in value. Contact me soon, this is a limited time offer!