You’re looking for just the right performance at your next event. You just went to a storytelling concert and want to learn how to do that. You’re an experienced performer looking to deepen your telling. You think storytelling could bring new perspectives to your craft or organization. You need a document that shines and connects your readers to your topic. Laura Packer is a dynamic storyteller, a thoughtful coach, an experienced teacher and a skilled writer. She understands how stories infuse our lives, our organizations and our products. She can help you make story a more vital part of your life.
News updates 7 November 2014!
- I’m having a great time telling stories in the Kansas City Storytelling Celebration. None of my events are public but it’s great to be telling!
- I am honored to announce I have had an article on grief and how to help the grieving published by the Desmond Tutu Peace Foundation. You can read it here.
- On November 15th I will be telling fairy tales as part of a product launch and fairy festival at Aquarius Books in Kansas City. It’s free!
- I am searching for a new Kansas City home for my seven week Introduction to Storytelling class. If you have suggestions please contact me! It needs to be low cost (so I can keep the class affordable) and a space that permits talking – you know, storytelling. I’m also looking for sites for various shorter classes – weekend coaching, seminars etc. If you’re interested please contact me!
- If you’re interested in any of my personal journey over the last few months please check out my blog. More storytelling content to come, but grief is taking much of my personal writing energy.