You’re looking for just the right performance at your next event. You just went to a storytelling concert and want to learn how to do that. You’re an experienced performer looking to deepen your telling. You think storytelling could bring new perspectives to your craft or organization. You need a document that shines and connects your readers to your topic. Laura Packer is a dynamic storyteller, a thoughtful coach, an experienced teacher and a skilled writer. She understands how stories infuse our lives, our organizations and our products. She can help you make story a more vital part of your life.
News updates 8 December 2014!
- Hey Kansas City friends! I will be telling The Adventures of Crazy Jane and Red-haired Annie on 18 December at the Uptown Arts Bar at 7pm. Join me for tales of wonder and magic, adventure and friendship. $10.
- I’ve started a new storytelling column on my blog. Ask the storyteller answers your questions about story, process, performance and more. Take a look!
- I am honored to announce I have had an article on grief and how to help the grieving published by the Desmond Tutu Peace Foundation. You can read it here.
- I am searching for a new Kansas City home for my seven week Introduction to Storytelling class. If you have suggestions please contact me! It needs to be low cost (so I can keep the class affordable) and a space that permits talking – you know, storytelling. I’m also looking for sites for various shorter classes – weekend coaching, seminars etc. If you’re interested please contact me!
- If you’re interested in any of my personal journey over the last few months please check out my blog. More storytelling content to come, but grief is taking much of my personal writing energy.