You’re looking for just the right performance at your next event. You just went to a storytelling concert and want to learn how to do that. You’re an experienced performer looking to deepen your telling. You think storytelling could bring new perspectives to your craft or organization. You need a document that shines and connects your readers to your topic. Laura Packer is a dynamic storyteller, a thoughtful coach, an experienced teacher and a skilled writer. She understands how stories infuse our lives, our organizations and our products. She can help you make story a more vital part of your life.
News updates 3 November 2016!
- Have you seen my latest newsletter? There’s a fun spooky story and other tips.
- You might also be interested in my organizational storytelling newsletter. This issue includes an introduction to the five critical organizational stories.
- I recently published a blog post about the dark side of storytelling in this political season. Take a look.
- You might also want to read this post about vulnerability in storytelling.
- I’m on the road with worked booked in Kentucky, Florida, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Minnesota and Boston in the next few months. If you’re interested in a house concert, workshop or coaching please let me know, I’m likely in your neighborhood soon.
- I’m finalizing my first storytelling book, The Storyteller’s ABC. If you have any ideas for topics now is the time to let me know!
- If you haven’t had a chance, please visit my Facebook page and give it a like. I’d appreciate it!
- If you’re interested in any of my personal journey over the last few months please check out my blog.