You’re looking for just the right performance at your next event. You just went to a storytelling concert and want to learn how to do that. You’re an experienced performer looking to deepen your telling. You think storytelling could bring new perspectives to your craft or organization. You need a document that shines and connects your readers to your topic. Laura Packer is a dynamic storyteller, a thoughtful coach, an experienced teacher and a skilled writer. She understands how stories infuse our lives, our organizations and our products. She can help you make story a more vital part of your life.
News updates 21 April 2016!
- Have you read my latest newsletter? Click here to see it and sign up for my mailing list just over on the left.
- I’m busy! I’ll be at the Rocky Mountain Storytelling Conference in Golden, CO; at the Northlands Storytelling Conference in Lake Geneva, WI; in NJ, Chicago, Massachusetts and other places over the next few months. If you’re interested in a house concert, workshop or coaching please let me know, I’m likely in your neighborhood soon.
- I’m blogging my way through the alphabet this month. Take a look! Topics include dealing with interruptions, telling personal and traditional stories and respecting your audience.
- If you haven’t had a chance, please visit my Facebook page and give it a like. I’d appreciate it!
- If you’re interested in any of my personal journey over the last few months please check out my blog.