You’re looking for just the right performance at your next event. You just went to a storytelling concert and want to learn how to do that. You’re an experienced performer looking to deepen your telling. You think storytelling could bring new perspectives to your craft or organization. You need a document that shines and connects your readers to your topic. Laura Packer is a dynamic storyteller, a thoughtful coach, an experienced teacher and a skilled writer. She understands how stories infuse our lives, our organizations and our products. She can help you make story a more vital part of your life.
News updates 5 October 2016!
- I’m offering an encore of my award-winning show, Fairy Tales for Grown Ups at the Uptown Arts Bar on my birthday, October 27. I hope you can come!
- I will be teaching at the Kentucky Storytelling Conference in early November. Please come if you can and let me know if you’re interested in a concert or workshop on Sunday, November 6.
- I’m on the road with worked booked in Kentucky, Florida, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Minnesota and Boston in the next few months. If you’re interested in a house concert, workshop or coaching please let me know, I’m likely in your neighborhood soon.
- I’m finalizing my first storytelling book, The Storyteller’s ABC. If you have any ideas for topics now is the time to let me know!
- I just published a blog post about the dark side of storytelling in this political season. Take a look.
- If you haven’t had a chance, please visit my Facebook page and give it a like. I’d appreciate it!
- If you’re interested in any of my personal journey over the last few months please check out my blog.