You’re looking for just the right performance at your next event. You just went to a storytelling concert and want to learn how to do that. You’re an experienced performer looking to deepen your telling. You think storytelling could bring new perspectives to your craft or organization. You need a document that shines and connects your readers to your topic. Laura Packer is a dynamic storyteller, a thoughtful coach, an experienced teacher and a skilled writer. She understands how stories infuse our lives, our organizations and our products. She can help you make story a more vital part of your life.
News updates late summer 2017!
- It’s been a busy year and it’s not over yet! Lots of gigs and adventures coming up.
- I’ve relocated to Minnesota, so if you live in the upper Midwest and are looking for a performer, coach, or consultant, I’m your new neighbor!
- I’m expanding my coaching work. If you are looking for affordable, creative, compassionate, clear-headed coaching, I’m available in person or via Skype/Hangouts/etc. Let’s talk.
- I will be performing my award winning show, Fairy Tales for Grown Ups, at the Indianapolis Fringe Festival this month! If you’re anywhere near Indy and would like to come, here is more information.
Additionally, while I’m in Indy I’d love to work with you. If you would like compassionate, clear coaching; a house concert or other performance; or consulting work, please let me know.
- I’m still on the road. I’ll be in Maine, California, Washington D.C., and other places over the next few months. I’m also taking a road trip from New Jersey to Minnesota in September. If you’re interested in working together or even just getting a cup of tea, let me know!
- If you haven’t had a chance, please visit my Facebook page and give it a like. I’m at almost a thousand likes and would live to tip it over the edge. Thank you!