You’re looking for just the right performance at your next event. You just went to a storytelling concert and want to learn how to do that. You’re an experienced performer looking to deepen your telling. You think storytelling could bring new perspectives to your craft or organization. You need a document that shines and connects your readers to your topic. Laura Packer is a dynamic storyteller, a thoughtful coach, an experienced teacher and a skilled writer. She understands how stories infuse our lives, our organizations and our products. She can help you make story a more vital part of your life.
News updates 18 March 2015!
- Check out my latest Ask the Storyteller post, where I list my 10 favorite ways to break creative blocks. I’d love to know what techniques work for you!
- Did you enjoy my newest newsletter? Let me know what you think, I want to make sure it’s as useful as possible. And if you didn’t get it please sign up for my mailing list over to the left. I promise never to spam you or sell your name.
- I will be teaching Telling to Write at the Writer’s Place in May. I hope to see you there!
- I am delighted to announce that I have been interviewed by the Spanish Professional Storytellers’ Association. You can read the interview here.
- I’m delighted to tell you that I will be presenting workshops at both The Power of Words conference and the National Storytelling Conference. I hope to see you there!
- If you’re interested in any of my personal journey over the last few months please check out my blog.