You’re looking for just the right performance at your next event. You just went to a storytelling concert and want to learn how to do that. You’re an experienced performer looking to deepen your telling. You think storytelling could bring new perspectives to your craft or organization. You need a document that shines and connects your readers to your topic. Laura Packer is a dynamic storyteller, a thoughtful coach, an experienced teacher and a skilled writer. She understands how stories infuse our lives, our organizations and our products. She can help you make story a more vital part of your life.
News updates 29 August 2016!
- I had a great time at the Kansas City Fringe Festival (where I won best in fringe for my venue!) and at the Minneapolis Fringe Festival! I will be in Maine, Florida, New Jersey, New York and Boston in the next few months. If you’re interested in a house concert, workshop or coaching please let me know, I’m likely in your neighborhood soon.
- I’m finalizing my first storytelling book, The Storyteller’s ABC. If you have any ideas for topics now is the time to let me know!
- I blogged recently about inviting wonder in. Have you seen my blog lately? Check it out!
- If you haven’t had a chance, please visit my Facebook page and give it a like. I’d appreciate it!
- If you’re interested in any of my personal journey over the last few months please check out my blog.