You’re looking for just the right performance at your next event. You just went to a storytelling concert and want to learn how to do that. You’re an experienced performer looking to deepen your telling. You think storytelling could bring new perspectives to your craft or organization. You need a document that shines and connects your readers to your topic. Laura Packer is a dynamic storyteller, a thoughtful coach, an experienced teacher and a skilled writer. She understands how stories infuse our lives, our organizations and our products. She can help you make story a more vital part of your life.
News updates 27 July 2016!
- Have you read my latest newsletter? Click here to see it and sign up for my mailing list just over on the left.
- I’m busy! This summer I’ll be at the National Storytelling Conference, performing and teaching, in Kansas City; performing in both the Kansas City and Minneapolis Fringe Festivals; teaching the Storytelling Weekend Retreat in the Adirondacks; and teaching and performing at the Story Center Storytelling Conference, to name a few. If you’re interested in a house concert, workshop or coaching please let me know, I’m likely in your neighborhood soon.
- My show at the Kansas City Fringe Festival, Fairy Tales for Grown Ups, has sold out all of the shows and got a great review. I am so grateful!
- I blogged recently about inviting wonder in. Have you seen my blog lately? Check it out!
- If you haven’t had a chance, please visit my Facebook page and give it a like. I’d appreciate it!
- If you’re interested in any of my personal journey over the last few months please check out my blog.