You’re looking for just the right performance at your next event. You just went to a storytelling concert and want to learn how to do that. You’re an experienced performer looking to deepen your telling. You think storytelling could bring new perspectives to your craft or organization. You need a document that shines and connects your readers to your topic. Laura Packer is a dynamic storyteller, a thoughtful coach, an experienced teacher and a skilled writer. She understands how stories infuse our lives, our organizations and our products. She can help you make story a more vital part of your life.
News updates 1 March 2015!
- I will be teaching a single-session Introduction to Storytelling class in March through Communiversity. I’m also teaching just about every Sunday at the Lawrence StoryLab. I’d love to see you there!
- Did you enjoy my newest newsletter? Let me know what you think, I want to make sure it’s as useful as possible. And if you didn’t get it please sign up for my mailing list over to the left. I promise never to spam you or sell your name.
- I am delighted to announce that I have been interviewed by the Spanish Professional Storytellers’ Association. You can read the interview here.
- I’ve started a new storytelling column on my blog. Ask the storyteller answers your questions about story, process, performance and more. Take a look!
- I am honored to announce I have had an article on grief and how to help the grieving published by the Desmond Tutu Peace Foundation. You can read it here.
- If you’re interested in any of my personal journey over the last few months please check out my blog. More storytelling content to come, but grief is taking much of my personal writing energy.