You’re looking for just the right performance at your next event. You just went to a storytelling concert and want to learn how to do that. You’re an experienced performer looking to deepen your telling. You think storytelling could bring new perspectives to your craft or organization. You need a document that shines and connects your readers to your topic. Laura Packer is a dynamic storyteller, a thoughtful coach, an experienced teacher and a skilled writer. She understands how stories infuse our lives, our organizations and our products. She can help you make story a more vital part of your life.
News updates 1 June 2015!
- Have you read my latest storytelling newsletter? Check it our or sign up!
- I will be telling Fairy Tales for Grown-ups at the Uptown Arts Bar on June 11, 2015. This event is a fundraiser for pancreatic cancer research in honor of Kevin Brooks’ birthday.
- Here are some thoughts about the importance of listening in storytelling.
- I recently had a meaningful and humbling conversation with Sean Howard for his Taking the Leap podcast. We discussed grief, presence and how to live with loss. Give it a listen.
- If you haven’t had a chance, please visit my Facebook page and give it a like. I’d appreciate it!
- I’m delighted to tell you that I will be presenting workshops at both The Power of Words conference and the National Storytelling Conference. I hope to see you there!
- If you’re interested in any of my personal journey over the last few months please check out my blog.