News updates 21 October 2014!
- It’s that time of year again. I will be telling Gruesome and Ghastly: Scary Stories for Grown-Ups at the Uptown Arts Bar on October 30th. Please come and share a shiver or two! This may be the launch of a new concert series, I’ll let you know as I know more.
- Are you interested in coaching? For the month of October I am offering a special Skype coaching package – 5 hours for $200 or 5 hours for the cost of 4! Please contact me for more information.
- On November 15th I will be telling fairy tales as part of a product launch and fairy festival at Aquarius Books in Kansas City. It’s free!
- I am looking forward to attending PopTech again this year. If you’re there please say hi!
- I am searching for a new Kansas City home for my seven week Introduction to Storytelling class. If you have suggestions please contact me! It needs to be low cost (so I can keep the class affordable) and a space that permits talking – you know, storytelling. I’m also looking for sites for various shorter classes – weekend coaching, seminars etc. If you’re interested please contact me!
- If you’re interested in any of my personal journey over the last few months please check out my blog. More storytelling content to come, but grief is taking much of my personal writing energy.
Back to your regularly scheduled content. You’re looking for just the right performance at your next event. You just went to a storytelling concert and want to learn how to do that. You’re an experienced performer looking to deepen your telling. You think storytelling could bring new perspectives to your craft or organization. You need a document that shines and connects your readers to your topic. Laura Packer is a dynamic storyteller, a thoughtful coach, an experienced teacher and a skilled writer. She understands how stories infuse our lives, our organizations and our products. She can help you make story a more vital part of your life.