You’re looking for just the right performance at your next event. You just went to a storytelling concert and want to learn how to do that. You’re an experienced performer looking to deepen your telling. You think storytelling could bring new perspectives to your craft or organization. You need a document that shines and connects your readers to your topic. Laura Packer is a dynamic storyteller, a thoughtful coach, an experienced teacher and a skilled writer. She understands how stories infuse our lives, our organizations and our products. She can help you make story a more vital part of your life.
News updates autumn 2017!
- I’ve relocated to Minnesota, so if you live in the upper Midwest and are looking for a performer, coach, or consultant, I’m your new neighbor!
- I’m expanding my coaching work. If you are looking for affordable, creative, compassionate, clear-headed coaching, I’m available in person or via Skype/Hangouts/etc. Let’s talk.
- I’m thrilled to announce that my award winning show, Fairy Tales for Grown Ups, won best new producer at the Indianapolis Fringe Festival and five stars from Nuvo! If you’re interested in this program or others please contact me.
- I’m still on the road. I’ll be in New York City, Central California, Washington D.C., and other places over the next few months. If you’re interested in working together or even just getting a cup of tea, let me know!
- If you haven’t had a chance, please visit my Facebook page and give it a like.