You’re looking for just the right performance at your next event. You just went to a storytelling concert and want to learn how to do that. You’re an experienced performer looking to deepen your telling. You think storytelling could bring new perspectives to your craft or organization. You need a document that shines and connects your readers to your topic. Laura Packer is a dynamic storyteller, a thoughtful coach, an experienced teacher and a skilled writer. She understands how stories infuse our lives, our organizations and our products. She can help you make story a more vital part of your life.
News update March 2019!
- Can you believe it? Spring is FINALLY coming! To celebrate this time of new growth I’m offering FREE 20-minute coaching consultations. This is a limited time, limited space offer, so please contact me as soon as possible. Additionally, if you book a package of 3+ coaching sessions you can get 10% when you use the code “springing.”
- I am co-teaching Right Livelihood Professional Training with Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg. This 110-hour training is mostly online and will help you identify, hone, and strategize the work of your heart. Spaces are filling up, so if you’re interested PLEASE sign up soon!
- My book From Audience to Zeal: The ABCs of Finding Crafting and Telling a Great Story is out! Get the book readers are calling “a treasure chest,” “compelling,” and “a masterclass that’s accessible to a beginner and to a master of the craft” You can order from Amazon for both the paper and Kindle versions.
- I’m teaching a Storytelling From Audience to Zeal: Finding, Crafting, and Telling Great Stories, a six-week online storytelling class starting this June. This class is perfect for beginners and mid-level storytellers who want to learn more. Learn how to tell a variety of stories and increase your storytelling confidence. Register soon!
- I’m working on a book tour schedule now. If you’re interested in bringing me to your town, bookstore, library, community or school, please get in touch!
- If you want more stories in your life or you love the work I do, please support my Patreon. As little as $3/month will get you inside updates, while $5 gets you a monthly story and $15 gets you a personalized signed copy of my book!
- Check out my latest newsletter, with thought on where stories come from.
- I also publish an organizational storytelling newsletter for thinkstory. If you want tips on better listening and stories in your for- or non-profit, check it out!
- Lastly, if you book performance, training, or consulting work for the second or third quarter of 2019 by April 30, 2019 and mention this offer, I will give you either 10% off your services or a free coaching session. Either way, it’s a fantastic value. Contact me soon, this is a limited time offer!