You’re looking for just the right performance at your next event. You just went to a storytelling concert and want to learn how to do that. You’re an experienced performer looking to deepen your telling. You think storytelling could bring new perspectives to your craft or organization. You need a document that shines and connects your readers to your topic. Laura Packer is a dynamic storyteller, a thoughtful coach, an experienced teacher and a skilled writer. She understands how stories infuse our lives, our organizations and our products. She can help you make story a more vital part of your life.
News updates 18 April 2015!
- Have you read my latest storytelling newsletter? Telling the stories that scare us, April Fools’ coaching discount and more!
- I will be presenting at the U.S. Sourcelink conference at the end of this month. If you are an entrepreneur, this is a valuable conference with practical information that can help.
- Here are some thoughts about the importance of listening in storytelling.
- I recently had a meaningful and humbling conversation with Sean Howard for his Taking the Leap podcast. We discussed grief, presence and how to live with loss. Give it a listen.
- If you haven’t had a chance, please visit my Facebook page and give it a like. I’d appreciate it!
- Did you enjoy my newest newsletter? Let me know what you think, I want to make sure it’s as useful as possible. And if you didn’t get it please sign up for my mailing list over to the left. I promise never to spam you or sell your name.
- I will be teaching Telling to Write at the Writer’s Place in May. I hope to see you there!
- I’m delighted to tell you that I will be presenting workshops at both The Power of Words conference and the National Storytelling Conference. I hope to see you there!
- If you’re interested in any of my personal journey over the last few months please check out my blog.